OK, so people seem to have figured out you just pick which you like better. There's no score.
Here are mine:
Hmmm . . . .
1. Flying Pig or Chicken Lady?
Ugh, how about neither? I never cared for either one.
2. Cops or whores?
Mostly the whores, but I do love the Cops one where they're holding hands walking back from the beach.
3. Fran, Gordon and Brian or Doug, Jean and Bobby Terrance?
Very close, but Fran Godon and Brian win out. "Your mother would boil a pop-tart" is just plain genius.
4. Stu/Sue/Sid and Charisse or Francesaca Fiori and Bruno Puntz-Jones?
Francesca and Bruno, by a mile. Isn't it creepy how sexy Dave can be as a man or woman?
5. The Sizzler sisters or Weston and Virgil?
I kind of have a soft spot for Weston and Virg, can't say why.
6. Street singers or French fur trappers?
Fur trappers, of course. Although I like the street singers when they're not singing--"Apartment games" is sheer joy.
7. Humanoids for Humanism or Steps?
I love HFH, especially because the dialogue is so rapid-fire that I have to watch the sketch a couple of times to get everything, so there's always something new to laugh at.
8. Buddy Cole or Darrill?
Count me on team Darrill. Could anyone really be that sweet and naive, or is he just stupid? Plus the voice, where in the heck did that come from?
9. Kathy or Cathy?
Oh come on, don't ask me to choose!
10. Gavin or Danny Husk?
Gavin all the way. "Look mom, if you'd care to, the fish are swimming very sadly..."
11. Tammy or the Queen?
The Queen, definitely. Scott makes her seem kind, friendly, and caring.
12. Gerald and Gerald (lawyers) or Brett and Brent Sudelman (agents)?
Gerald. Gerry. Ger. G. 'Nuff said.
13. Sausages or Feelyat?
I kind of like Feelyat (see #8 above).
14. Head-crusher or Face-pincher?
Head-crusher is my idol!
15. Tucker or Idiot Boy?
Tucker. At least he can talk.
16. Armada or Mississippi Gary?
Mississippi Gary. At least he can play the mouth organ.
17. Simon and Hecubus or Satan?
Simon and Hecubus. The Satan character is just annoying to me.
18. Hitman or Axe Murderer?
Hitman. I love the voice. And hair.
19. Lex and Dean?
Ummm, I forgot which is which. I vote for Kevin's character.
20. Raj or Christine?
It's a toss-up here. Neither character is very interesting without the other. Their interplay makes the story.
And, how about:
21. Bad doctor or Cabbage Head?